Saturday, June 11, 2005

A blessed day...

Well, well, well..... I officially turned 24 today.... After all the jokes of being an old lady and whatsoever that have been passed on to me by my friends, this day finally arrived.. I'm very blessed with all those text messages, phone calls, emails, cards, cakes and of course pressies! Haha!

When I finally turned off my PC about 1 a.m., a friend of mine who happens to be a neighbor called to kinda 'check' on what I was doing. It was a very very quick phone call and sure left me wonder ^what's going on?^... The very next minute, he showed up on my door with a chocolate cake and celebrated my birthday... Kinda kewl!

In the morning, I did my old usual routine... Took my baby Joey out to do his business and of course fed him... Wanted to go back to sleep, but couldn't manage to do so, coz my phone kept buzzing....

In the afternoon, as always, I went to 'The Mission,' our Christian fellowship.. It was fun... They surprised me with presents and cakes! Thanks to Mary who baked a yummy banana bar cake! And the guys with their strawberry cake! Then, we wrapped up the nite with an exciting dinner at China Inn.. It was a lot of fun!!


Thanks a lot friends! You are all great! Now, I'm left with those banana, strawberry and chocolate cakes... Anyone's willing to help me out with that?

1 comment:

Herrotzky said...

welcome to blogspot eh...