Saturday, July 02, 2005

Butterflies....

This is my last weekend in Wichita before I head back home...
Certainly have butterflies in my stomach..
Ready to see and reunite with my family..
Ready to see my girlfriends and catch up with them..
Ready to eat those that I've been missing for the past 18 months..
Ready to be lazy around at home..
But,
Kinda sad to leave the great cell group that we have here in Wichita...
Anxious to see what God has in store for 'The Mission' after this summer..
Nervous to know what God wants in my personal life after I return to Wichita..
Many decisions to be made...
Many things to look forward..
Many memories to be left behind...
Wow!
Those butterflies are certainly dancing in my stomach!

1 comment:

Herrotzky said...

haiyooo... balik kampung ah??? so nice eh... remember to eat MY share of food list...
1. ayam kalasan
2. Dimsum esp. harkau
3. Laguna
4. Satay Senayan
5. Bakmi Bintang Gading or Bak ci pamai
6. Tahu isi
7. Ketoprak
8. Conro
9. Durian + martabak durian
10. Bakmi GM
11. Bubur di jalan Hayam Wuruk
and the list goes on and on... thank yo....