Thursday, July 28, 2005

Spending my best times ever!

Hello ya'll! Glad to know I have people reading my blog! For those of you who've been asking where I've been, haha! I'm still alive and well in Jakarta, the city that never sleeps! Been having so much fun here in Jakarta until I realized few days ago that my time is almost up! Oh mannnn! It's definetely too fast!!

I'm sure gonna miss my 'lil sister JOY
I'm sure gonna miss spending time with my parents
I'm sure gonna miss my mom's cooking
I'm sure gonna miss al the spicy and delicious food here
I'm sure gonna miss my time chit chatting with my girlfriends
I'm sure gonna miss my other friends
I'm sure gonna miss JPCC
I'm sure gonna miss being called A Conk
I'm sure gonna miss being lazy at home

Sigh.. I miss Jakarta already! I'm in the process of calling those airlines to extend my stay...

Lee Ya is crossing her fingers and pray....

Martha, Lee Ya, Monik, Sandra, Rosa at Taman Anggrek Mall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visit your site regularly hoping to catch a glimpse of more pictures of food. Btw, guess what I had for dinner? Salted fish fried rice from Msia Cafe mixed with some of my sambal belacan. Now autumn doesn't even want to come near me

:(