Friday, October 21, 2005

My confession...

Dear LeeYa's 'lil corner's readers,

I have a confession to make.

I've been getting congratulations e-cards, emails and comments about the dog's pics I posted few days ago. I have not gotten the dog yet. I have not bought her yet. What happened was, my sisters and I went to this small petshop here in town, and they have this pug. We did fall in love with her. We did take pictures with her. And, yes, we did name her Lolly. But, she's still not ours yet. We do want her badly, but we just can't get her this time.

So, I apologize if that past entry was misleading. I do thank you for the cards and everything. At least you all have helped brighten my days! Thanks, friends!

From,
Lee Ya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aik? my dog will be heartbroken. :D

I hope that you will get one. If not, I'll let you borrow mine.

Lee Ya said...

Hahaha! I do hope so too....

Herrotzky said...

uda udaaa beli beliiiii