Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's Thanksgiving....

It's Thanksgiving now!
I didn't really celebrate this day when I was back home.
My parents always taught us that we should give thanks to the Lord every single day, minute and second. But, since everyone in the nation celebrates Thanksgiving today, I might as well do it too!

For the past 24 years I have been very grateful with what I have in life.
I have wonderful parents who I can always count on in every situation.
I have terrific sisters who brighten my days with everything they do.
Well, sometimes they make my days blue too (haha!), but they are my sisters!
I have great church that is growing in Him.
I have fantastic friends here in Wichita and back home.
One thing that I'm very thankful for is that
I have a chance to get my education here in the United States.

Looking at my 24 years journey in life,
I've never thought I would do what I do today.
God opens up one door at a time for me.
God shows me what it takes to be His follower.
God gives me visions for life.

And I believe for the next coming years,
God will always continue being there when I need Him.
God will always continue carrying me through my struggles in life.
God will always continue guiding me in every step that I take.
And God will fulfill His promise in my life!
Wherever I'll be located after graduation next May,
I know for sure that He will show His power...

Mannn, I would never trade Him for anything else in this world!
If I had to summarize all those in one sentence,
I would proudly say, "I am truly blessed!"
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!

"Father, thank you for all You've done and for all You're going to do.
I'm thankful for who You are and how You mean to me. Amen!"

No comments: