Saturday, February 18, 2006

Lee Ya is desperately begging you for help!!

Hey everyone...

As many of you know, I'm currently on the last phase of my graduate school carreer. So, in order to graduate and actually get out of this lovely Elliott School of Communication, I have to do my thesis. Some of you are probably aware of the topic that I'm doing; while some aren't. But, don't worry!

Just a little bit of my study, my research is about Friendster. yes, Friendster!! I'm sure a lot of you know about this fun site! Part of the methodology that I'm using is survey. This survey is designed to see how popular Friendster is among Southeast Asians. But, since Southeast Asia is kinda big, I have limited the countries to: Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. I'm also investigating about the common usage of Friendster and whether it has been unofficially turned into an online dating site.

Now you probably wonder, what does it get to do with me? Here it is! If you are from one of those countries I mentioned above, please take just two minutes (Yes! Just two minutes! It's a real short survey) of your busy time and fill out this survey. If you want to pass this survey to your other Southeast Asian friends too, that is even better! Below is the link to the survey:

Okay, I want to help Lee Ya with her survey!

For your information, this is completely voluntary. You don't have to do it, if you don't want to. And, it's also anonymous.

So again, Lee Ya really really needs your help... Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeee!! Thank you very much. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya, I did the survey a couple of hours ago, but after clicking on "Done",
it sent me straight to SurveyMonkey's homepage. Is this normal or
should I see an official "Done Taking Survey, Thank You Very Much" kinda page?

Anyhoo, I've sent the survey to a couple of friends around here,
will try to find a couple more :P

Cya!

Lee Ya said...

Hey Adi, yeah it should go straight to the main page. I know it's kinda confusing, so I just created a thank you page.. hehhe! Thanks for the suggestion. And, thanks a lot for taking your time to fill that out and send it to your friends! Thanksssssssss!

Anonymous said...

Hehe yup yup I think it's kinda better this way, or perhaps I was just being nitpicky :P
Oh and I've added a post to my blog regarding this survey if you don't mind. Although I doubt I have 'that' many readers.. lol*

Still, all the best! And let me know if you need some more help :>

Lee Ya said...

Haha! Oh sure I don't mind! The more people fill out the survey, the better!! Again, thanks a lotttt!!!!

Anonymous said...

I took your survey and when it ask for my age, I felt really old :(

Lee Ya said...

o Oh!I'm sorry.....
But being old is not only measured by our age, rite? As long as we have a 'young' heart, we'll always feel young....