Monday, February 13, 2006

So sweet......

Well, everyone seems like in the mood of Valentine! This my friend who happens to be my neighbor was actually found as the most romantic person in the block! Haha! Yes, the block of Olde English Manor!

When others plan for dinner, movie, or ice cream to celebrate this Valentine's day, this person actually have secretly, quietly and rushingly planned a trip to Boston! Yes, the ticket has been booked and issued! So, it's confirmed that this person is leaving!

On top of that, this person leaves at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning! Mann, talking about sacrifice! When I asked about this whole trip, a simple yet powerful statement was thrown at me, "Love is about giving!"

Yes, dude! I agree! Well, to sum it up, I just wanted to wish you all the best for your Valentine! And Danny Santanu, I'm so proud of you!!!

No comments: