Tuesday, March 28, 2006

COMPS....

Okay, I totally can't wait for COMPS to be done! I'm totally looking forward to the 1st of April now! After all the whinings and cryings, the frustrations and the nightmares in the past, I just can't wait for it to be over. Let me see, it's Tuesday morning now, so that means I'm four days away from COMPS! Wuhoooo!

Also, I want to thank my friends for all of your supports! I'm not kidding! All of your text messages, msn messages, emails, phone calls and prayers really mean a lot!! It's really nice to have the encouragements from all of you! You are all the best!!!

Arrrghhh, just give me the exam, so I can breathe!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your comps. After the exam, celebrate with some Marble Slab!

Herrotzky said...

Cia Yo!!!!!!!!!!!

joel said...

加油!加油!

Lee Ya said...

Thanks a lot!!!!!