Monday, June 05, 2006

It is now official...

Been thinking about it...
Been praying about it...
Been thinking about it again...
Been praying about it again...

Finally, with the Lord's guidance, I accepted the job offer from Kansas City. I e-mailed him this morning with my decision. He wrote back within 15 minutes saying that he is very happy to know my decision. And the good thing is he said that I can start whenever I want.

So, I will probably leave in about two weeks...
Excited? Absolutely! Sad? Yes! Happy? Uh-oh!
But, I trust Him that things will work out for good for those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose...

Thank you for your prayers, advice, and supports, The Mission, Niki, Jeremy, and Danny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ms. Director. I really glad that you finally got a job. At least you won't be complaining to me again that you are jobless. Remember to belanja me at Burger King in KLIA ler. hahahaha. Well, hope you will have a wonderful time at your workspace and in KC. May God's blessing and guidance be upon you!!!

Lee Ya said...

Hahaha! Thanks, Mr. Engineer! You haven't even belanja me since you got a job!!! I buy you burger king from KLIA, but I want to eat steak when you belanja me!!! :p

Destri Andorf said...

Congratulations lia!!!!!! :) now I can visit you since kansas city is about 4 hrs away!!! :) woohoooo!!!! we should meet up! it's been a while!

Lee Ya said...

Thanks!! Yes!! We should definetely meet up! I can drive to ames too sometimes! It'll be a wonderful get-together!