Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Phewww....

I got back from Kansas City today! The trip itself was awesome! The people who I will work with seemed very nice! They really treated me well! Brought us to eat great food too!

On the downside, my primary purpose to go to KC was to find an apartment. Let me tell you, apartment shopping is totally frustrating and tiring! Specially when you don't really know the area. But I managed to find one that I really like today (yeap! the second day of apartment shopping) Oh man! But, praise God! I found one!

OK, here's the interesting story! I lived in the white house of the campus! The house was georgous! We got the whole house for ourselves! Here's some pics!


This is the white house!


Lee Ya at the master bedroom (the president's bedroom)


Lee Ya at the patio


We got back from dinner. So we were chit-chatting at the living room. Haha! Yes, I am eating my leftover from dinner. I did too much talking until I couldn't finish my food. And guess what! After we got home, hungryyyyyy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful house. The lawn is so well taken care of. Looks like a club house for a golf course heheh

Destri Andorf said...

Wow... nice... I have a couple indonesian friends who live in KC... if you want I can introduce you to them :)

Lee Ya said...

Shane... yess!! it's a beautiful house!

Destri!! YESSSS!!! PLEASE DOOOO!!!