Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a merry little christmas for miss amelia...

Wow! Was today busy or what? I was frantically working on next year's departmental budget with my office's door closed. Doing budget is really something that a lot of people - including me!- don't like! This is really the time of the year when everything is just due! But you know what! I thank God for those! Because that means I have a job! Isn't He great!

Today was really my 'running around day.' Went out with the girls after work and didn't get home till about 9:40ish... Baby wasn't happy at all... She really gave me that look! It's just funny how dogs get to "rule" in the house...

Despite the running around thing today, today is actually a fabolous day for Miss Amelia! Christmas invitations keep coming; and boy, I'm booked up for Christmas!

I was actually a little down since last night knowing the fact that my sisters are headed home this weekend and my girlfriend Jasmine is too! It seems like everyone is going home for Christmas. I'm feeling a bit homesick!

But, God -once again- proves to me His unfailing promise! He said He'll never leave me or forsake me! And He gave other fellow believers that are very gracious to offer me their homes to spend Christmas at! Am I still homesick? Yeah... But, am I blessed? Absolutely! All I can say is thank You, Lord!
And once again I look upon the Cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life! (Matt Redman)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I assume that you won't be coming down to Wichita for Christmas then? If that's the case, will you be at Walmart on Barry Rd on Christmas eve? *hint hint*