Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Because I've got YOU...

Exactly today six months ago, I woke up with butterflies in my stomach.
Exactly today six months ago, I entered a whole new world I've ever experienced in my life.
Exactly today six months ago, I had a brand new commitment in my life.
Exactly today six months ago, I got to meet so many different people.
Exactly today six months ago, everything that I read in my textbooks became real.
Exactly today six months ago, I was employed.

Wow! Somehow I still can't believe how fast time passed by. Looking back to the past six months that I've been living, I know that I have made it this far only because He's been through it all with me. There are certainly many challenges; but I can definetely testify the Lord's goodness and grace have been sufficient. God has brought me to a whole different level of commitment.

With all these being said, I know that I can do it because I've got You. I know that when things get rough, I've got You. I know those good days that I have were given for me to taste because I've got You. And, I know that I am blessed because I've got You!

No comments: