Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dear Jasmine...


Hahaha! She's got a heck of a "dissertation" for me... Gotta write one for her too!! Again, it's another effect of breathing her "kiasu air" Haha...

Jasmine is my buddy in grad school... We talk almost about everything... from possible research topics, dogs, jobs, to life in general... I sure miss those morning chit chats in my office with her... Haha...

Also, for those of you who don't know, she's the biggest fan of mine! Oh my gosh! You just can't imagine how crazy she is about me! You want a proof? Go to her blog! She's using the exact template as I am... All pinkish! But, it's okay! I completely forgive her, simply because she's my dearest buddy....Huahuhaua... *kidding*

Well, well, well, y'all should see her blog! This girl has lots and lots of fantastic thoughts... and sometimes, she has those funniest comments and not to mention those stupid ones too that sure make me laugh out loud... yeah... i really mean laugh out loud!
Anyways, go see it yourself:
http://thotfullness.blogspot.com

Oh yeah, I also need to make a clarification about what she wrote on her blog about me that says "even if you dunno she always wanted to be a beauty queen." Excuse me, madam! I'VE NEVER WANTED TO BE A BEAUTY QUEEN, okay?? Haha!

And one more thing, she made me change my blog's url, because according to Miss Jasmine Tan, that was such a silly silly address and she laughed and teased me about it last nite on skype!

Finally, after all these, I'm proud to say that Jasmine is my best buddy and she's very very very smart! Way to go, girl!!


1 comment:

Jasmine said...

thanks for remmebering to put "shes very very very smart" 3 very is not quite enough, but will do for the time being....haha.