Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Monkeys, monkeys, monkeys....

I'm now getting addicted to this blog thingy... seems like everyone has it, so i told myself, hey! I've got to have one too! I guess it's the effect of too much breathing what is so called "jasmine 's kiasu air".... ooopsss! Hahaha.... She's my biggest fan, so she won't be mad at me when she reads this... *crossing my fingers* Haha!

Anyways, today is certainly a brand new day for me as a friend of mine suggests, "Every time the sun rises, it's a brand new day" Haha! Thank God, the sun rises every morning...

Dunno why, but I've got that extra energy this morning when I woke up. Not sure where that came from... I thought I stayed up late last nite, but anyhow...

Met my monkeys today, taught them public speaking... This semester I have the bestest bestest bestest batch of monkeys ever... They do their homeworks; they do their readings; they make comments in class; and for some reasons, they love those impromptu speeches that I assign... Kinda weird, but oh well! But, it's totally worth driving 25 minutes to the other side of the town every morning...

No comments: