Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Things that make me go hmmm.....

This morning, my baby Joey started crying from 6 a.m. He sounds so cute everytime he cried that sure makes my 'maternal instinct' goes "oohh.." Hahaha! Couldn't resist his mega cuteness anymore, I opened his crate and knew that he was really hungry. So, I fed him and played with him early in the morning...

As soon as I went to the bathroom and pulled the tap to take a shower, I realized, "ME, NO HOT WATER!!" Arrrghhhh!! What a good thing to start a day with...

But yeah, as Jasmine mentioned in her blog, I believe in 'in order to look good, one must suffer' Hahaha! So, I still took a shower and washed my hair with a totally extremely completely (excuse my grammar, but really I'm not kidding!) cold water! Ooooopssss! I may get kicked out of Elliott School of Communication for that louzy grammar! Oh, well!

Got another birthday card and present on the mail today! Thanks a lot, friends! You are all so sweet and thoughtful !

Okay... I did some 'catching ups' with my mom, aunt and girlfriends last night... Was on skype for dunno how long with Jasmine talking about some stuffs. Hahaha..... Thanks for your millions and millions of 'stupid' scoldings! *eye rolling emoticon*

Also, chatted with Kerry and found out that she's moving to either Dallas or even home... Sigh! Losing another friend again here in Wichita! But, life sure moves on!

It really makes me think that we as humans really do not have the power when it comes to this kind of thing... God can sure moves me anytime anywhere.... Our lives are really in His hands... That conversation made me think of "So, what's next, God??" Been thinking and praying about that lately, and really it's a tough decision...

But, I know for sure, as Paul said in Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

So Kerry, although it's sad to say this, but I really do hope you have the peace as you go wherever God directs you... I know for sure He has an awesome plan for ya! Although it doesn't seem that way now, but God sure knows how to make things perfect in your life!!

No comments: