Friday, July 08, 2005

Home sweet home....

Hey y'all!

Finally I got home on Thursday afternoon Jakarta time. After such a long and boring flights by myself, I felt so good meeting my family... Nothing has really changed in Jakarta... Everything still looks the same... Traffic jam everywhere... People honking on the street.. That noise! Mannn, I've missed that for about 18 months! Haha!

Went to the US Embassy first thing on Friday morning. I like to have my ducks in a row, that's why I had the appointment very early.... Got approved to come back to the US, which is a very good thing to me..

Had BAKMI GAJAH MADA for lunch yesterday for lunch... Haha... I made some Indos in Wichita jelaous about that yesterday through msn! Ooppps sorryyyy!! Hahaha..... Then I had Indo's authentic fried chicken with tempe bacem and lalap last nite! Yummmyyyyyyyyy!! Hahaha....

Anyways, I think I will use this blog for the next month to kinda give y'all a glimpse (yeah a glimpse only) of what I'm doing in Indo! Hahahaa! Alrites friends! Catch y'all later!

3 comments:

Herrotzky said...

hoi hoi... tapau I fu mie dari bakmi GM yee....

Anonymous said...

My god deh dude, dimana mana ada aja comment about mie gm.....pling bring some for us...please..please!!!!
So are you going to see uncle J then in Singapore?

DS

Lee Ya said...

my God deh dannyyy!! Ngiriiii aja dehhhh! "so what gitu lohhhh" huahuahua!