Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Will miss ya!!!

Lee Ya is on the count down now! What is she counting down?
THE HOURS.
Yes, she is going home today! In fact, she is going home in about 6 hours!
Time really flies!
So, what does she want to do when she lands on her 'beloved' country?
Of course, eat her mommy's food!
Certainly looking forward to it!
But, certainly not looking forward to gain weight, which she knows it for sure happens!

So, Wichitan friends, when you see her on August 10th, even though she looks as fat as elephant, please greet her with your big big hug with the most beautiful smile you can ever give and tell her that she still looks as pretty as Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Anniston or any of those Hollywood stars! DEAL???!!! Hahaha! Joking!

Anyways, enough writing from the third person, I'm gonna miss you all, friends!

I'm gonna miss the night phonecalls... *winks*
I'm gonna miss Yong Chen calling me every 7 p.m. in the evening asking, "Eh, what to cook today?" Haha!
I'm gonna miss chit chatting with Huan and Vincent about some 'stuffs'
I'm gonna miss hanging out every Saturday after the Mission
I'm gonna miss singing in the Worship Team
I'm gonna miss driving to the west side every 8 a.m. in the morning
I'm gonna miss the shrimp fried rice that someone has promised since long time ago (haha! *joking*)
I'm gonna miss Yong Chen's Maling (haha! Well, it comes too often until we got 'tired' of it, but sure will miss that for a month.. haha! sorry, Yong Chen!)
I'm gonna miss my 'playing mommy' times! (Haha! I think only Jasmine knows what it means)
Bottom line, I'm gonna miss you all!

Thanks for making my one-month-alone stay worth it!
I'll see you in a month! I'll be praying for all of you!!!

Tata!!

No comments: