Sunday, September 18, 2005

Kansas State Fair...

Went to the state fair today after we got home from church... Had lotsa fun there, except for one thing! I GOT TANNED! It was really hot today and I don't think my sunblock did a good job in 'blocking' the sun! Mannn... I need a whitening cream!!!

Anyways, ate lots and lots of fair's food also there! We went with limited budget, but that's what made it really fun! When we wanted to buy anything to eat, everyone just chipped in their quarters, dimes and pennies! This is what you really call friends! hahaha! Friends when we are happy, and friends when we are in need! And obviously, we were all in need, coz we were all hungry....

We passed by all the rides.. And one ride really stood out to me! Yeap! It's the Ferris Wheel! This is the ride that I love the most since I was really young! That ride really reminded me of one episode from the TV series "The OC" that was aired two summers ago... One sweet episode that always makes me smile! Haha! Yeap! It's when Marissa asked Ryan to go ride the Ferris Wheel.... Ryan is scared of height, but he still went and rode with her with his eyes closed the whole time (haha!), just because he knew Marissa loves it...

And here comes the best part! When they were supposed to get off the wheel and Marissa was actually getting ready to go down, he gave money to the ride's operator STILL with his eyes closed (due to his fear.. haha!) and said, "One more time!" So, they went for another round! Aaaawwwwwhhhhhh...... that's so sweet, Ryan!!