Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lee Ya is homesick!

It's been about one month and 11 days since I'm back here in Wichita...
You probably think that, Oh! You've just been here for a month and you already miss home? Ridiculous? haha! But, it's true! Lee Ya is truly homesick!

Miss mommy's cooking...
Miss my little princess, Joy...
Miss those chit chat times with my girlfriends...
Miss relaxing at home...
Miss being driven around...
Miss buying good food on the street...
Miss the busyness of Jakarta...
Miss the praise and worship at JPCC...
Bottom line, I miss being home....

I chatted with one of my highschool friends this morning. He mentioned about the bird's flu that's going around again in Indonesia... I guess I have a flu too today... But, it's a HOME flu!
Anybody has the medicine for me??

Anyway, here's some pics taken when I was in Bandung last summer...

No comments: