Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I think I'm in love...
Well, wait!
I think I'm really really in love!

The past weekend was really hectic for me. Loads and loads of assignments and stuffs here and there that needed to be done. I was tired and 'sick.' But, the good thing is I finally got a chance to catch up with some sleeps yesterday and today... I'm now fully recharged and refreshed! Yeah!

We did a table display for The Mission yesterday at the RSC handing out some flyers. I'm thankful that I could be there the whole time and watched people pass by. As I was sitting there, I thought and looked back at my life, I can testify that I'm really blessed! I really feel that I am. Yes, I do have the ups and downs in my life. And sometimes I feel that my problems will never have the solution. Everybody experiences the same thing, I'm sure!

But one thing that I realize, God's love for me never fails.
God never said when you follow me, everything will be bright and beautiful all the time. But He sure said that everything happens for a reason. And He promised that everything will be beautiful in the end. He promised that He has a wonderful plan for each of us.

He knows our past. Even if we think that our past is too dark, He said it's okay, I love you. He knows our present. He understands what we're going through. He knows whatever we think about even before we open our mouth and say it. And when we say, "God, I don't deserve You because I'm such a bad person" He says, "That's fine! I still love you! That's why I died on the cross! It's for your sins." He knows our future. He knows what kind of job we're gonna have. He knows where we're gonna be located in the next two years, five years, 10 years or even 25 years! He knows everything.

When I felt my world was falling apart, when I felt that I don't have anything to hold so that I can stand still, when I felt that I was only by myself,

God has always been there for me.
He gave me His hands so that I can hold on to Him.
He carried me so that I won't fall.
He guided me and gave me direction so that I won't be lost.
He looks at me deep in my eyes and assures me that He loves me always and forever no matter what.

Yes, I always feel His love in my life. But yesterday and today, it's becoming more and more real. All I can say right now is I'm amazed by His unconditional love. And, I love Him more! Yes, much more! I can't wait to see what He's going to do in my life. And, I'm ready! I wouldn't trade Him for anything in this world. Not for anything!


"The simplest of all love songs, I want to bring to You
So, I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You"
from: Let my words be few
Phillips Craig and Dean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really a good "essay"... Full of meanings...

Anonymous said...

I think the love of God is stiring around... it has been so in the past week or 2 that I begin to feel God's faithfulness to me so strong, despite of the mistakes and regrets I have come to bring on to myself and the people around me... I found forgiveness a factor to treasure at this very moment from God...

Lee Ya said...

Yes! That is absolutely right!

Anonymous said...

Mark Jackson is gay...