Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo!

Was kinda late for my second class that I tought today. I wasn't late late...
I came in on the dot. Yes, exactly at 9:30 a.m. thinking that this is just another day.

The door was closed, and I was really in a hurry to go in to the classroom. The minute I opened the door, my students, specially those boys, shouted "BOO!" And, when things like this happen, I, as always, scream real loud! My sisters can sure testify on this matter...

And guess what! That's what I did too today! Yeap, Miss Hendra screamed in front of her students today! But, luckily all the papers and books that she was carrying were still in placed. And we were all laughing after that...

I think my face turned blue and red after that. Blue because I was scared! Real scared! And red because, of course, I was embarrased for screaming in front of my students.

There goes my credibility! Oh well....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo? scream? a change of color?.... hmmm .... doesn't that happen all the time???!!!

Herrotzky said...

BUAHAHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHAUHUAHUA.... kesiannnn degh looo!!!! BOO!!!! buhauahuahuaha

Anonymous said...

Your heart must have jumped 6 feet in front of you. Happy Belated Halloween :)

Anonymous said...

You have such wonderful students. Always ready to make your day full of joy and sream (BOOOOOOOO!). But that's great because it means that your students like you very much. It is their way of saying happy Halloween.

By the way i hope your face turned back to normal.