Thursday, November 03, 2005

LeeYa's mid-semester syndrome kicks in

After all the excitements that I had for the past few weeks; the screaming that I did in front of my students; the trips I've made to campus to study and do my assignments even when I didn't have classes to take or to teach; the walkings under the keep-on-changing weather; I started feeling drowsy and just not well. I began to develop a cough and my throat is just so painful. I started losing my voice too. I can't afford losing my voice now. I need it to sing at church. I need it to teach. And, I definetely need it for my presentation at the NCA.

This is really not a good time for me to be sick. NCA is only two weeks away and I'm not even prepared. I haven't thought of what I should do for community involvement project for COMM 865. And my media buying class is killing me.

I guess what my parents said was true. You can't do everything at the same time. Hmmm, I really can't afford to be sick now. And somehow, I'm realy looking forward to the Thanksgiving break. Yeah, I need a break... a niceeee break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds to me like you are catching the flu bug. I'm keeping it at bay right now. Exercising and drinking lots of water helps. Call me nuts but I think water has a lot of healing properties that ppl tend to overlook.