Sunday, October 02, 2005

Happy 1st anniverssary, the Mission!

Yeap! Today is the day! We finally made it for a year!

The Mission is not only an ordinary group for me.

This is a ministry group that is based on friendship and love...
This is the group where I learn a lot how to do ministry...
This is a group where I learn how to love on people...
This is a group where I can be the true me...
This is the group that I can call my family...

This is the group that means the world to me...

I can't belive we've been 'together' for a year. Last year, the same day, we had the first fellowship at the Fairmount tower. Guess what? Our visitor was only one. Yeap, ONE only...

However, God has been so good!
He has multiplied the people in our group...
He has shown His faithfulness in our lives and others' too...
He has blessed us with so many talented people...
In other words, He has been there with us all the time...

Now we're gonna move on to a bigger vision that God has laid in our hearts. Although I'm really sad to leave Southwind Fellowship, the church where I've been going to for about 4 years here in wichita, I know something great is about to come! And, we're excited about it! We really are... The next weeks and months are gonna be challenging for the Mission. But, we're ready! Even though we will end up with a few people for each Sunday service, I truly believe something great is gonna happen... God is working! And, He'll keep working in our lives! Thank you, Jesus! You are awesome!

No comments: