Thursday, November 10, 2005

LeeYa is daydreaming....

"Exactly at this time next week, I'll be enjoying and breathing the air of the beautiful city of Boston.... I'll probably be eating sushi or roasted duck or chicken rice or steak or, or, or I may be even zipping my taro bubble tea while strolling downtown... Yeah, I don't have to be worried about anything, because I'll be done with my presentation! Hmmm... even just a bit of this "Boston thought" already sets me on the mood of travelling! Oh my goodness, it feels so good to daydream!!! So Boston, I can't wait to see you next week!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enak ya..
Boston mbak..
Beda lah ama kita2..
Paling ke Malaysian Cafe,,paling jauh ya Iowa..
Oleh2nya jangan lupa deh..Cuma ngingatin man..

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to try some New England Clam Chowder... the real kind mmmmm

Anonymous said...

just as i promise i will write....

this girl:

elegant outside;
nerd inside...

forever thinking about school school and how fun school is ....
school is her big playground!!!

note: i'm the buddy alongside her eating that same roast duck, sushi, chicken rice, steak...and ZIPping bubble tea...hahahhaa envious eh?

Herrotzky said...

cahh!!! Boston dia... heuhueheuhe... ketemuan ya mbak... kalo gue ngga sibuk... buahahahahaha...