Friday, November 11, 2005

LeeYa "met" her bestfriend from grade school!

So, I was really surprised to see one of my bestfriends during grade school stopped by my 'lil corner and wrote a comment!

Hello Destriiii! What's uppp! We had so much fun back in those old days. Did lots of girly girly stuffs. Went to so many birthday parties at the Kentucky Fried Chicken over at Gajah Mada Plaza. Is that restaurant even still there? Oh man! Those years was filled with loads of fun!

Oh yeah! I also remember that we were in a dance team? Hahaha! What was I thinking? I didn't even know how to dance! But apparently, we always danced for our school's Christmas events. I was out of my mind, apparently. I also remembered that our make-up was always thick! When I looked at our pics from grade school, I always thought, "Denggg, we looked scary!!" Hahaha! That was so embarassing! What were we thinking??

And look at us now! We are all grown up! The last time I knew she was Ms. Destri Elita Subakti and now she is already Mrs. Destri Andorf! And you work as a graphic designer now? Where at? Still in Ames, Iowa? Way to go, girl!

Thinking about those crazy days really makes me wanna go back to my childhood period. I guess that's the neatest thing about children's lives. We dare to do a lot of stupid stuffs and we don't even realize that what we do is actually plain stupid. We always thought we were some big shots or something! haha.. But of course, without all those stupid memories, there won't be a big smile on my face today....

Hey, thanks for reminding me all these sweet memories! It's always interesting to meet with old friends and talk about what happened last time. Like when I met Anthonio and Winston over the summer when I went back home.. Oh my goodness! I got to know all kinds of stories that they've been hiding from me... It's also encouraging to know that our friends are doing well with their jobs and life in general... Hope everything is going well with ya too, Des!

Well, that's a bit of our fun and sweet memories from grade school. I guess grade school can now be spelled as G R E A T school!

So friends, let me introduce you to my grade school buddy, Destri Andorf! Simply click on my friends' list to meet her!

1 comment:

Destri Andorf said...

tee ehee hee hee hee .. :) yes.. I'm still in Ames, Iowa.. and yes I'm a graphic designer slash housewife..

and yes.. we were so crazy when we were in grade school.. ok.. let me check your memory..

do you remember these following names:
Alvin "peanuts or the chipmunk", tantono, elias, patrick
heheheheh do these names ring any bells in your head? hehehehehhehehe