Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Craming...

It's 2 minutes before 3 a.m. and I'm still up. I'm pulling my hair now! I'm such a procrastinator. Should've listened to my parents and my buddy since long time ago. Craming for GRE is not fun at all! How am I gonna eat up thousands of giant words in 9 days? Goodness! I'm so nervous....

By the end if this year, I'll be bold! I think I need to shop for some wigs now. Any suggestion in terms of style? Maybe I should try short hair.. hmmmm.... *thinking*

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

wow, i thot i was garang when i stayed up to do some work till 130am. didn't know u more garang than me. gd job! well, u can stir fry the words, drink wif tea, put some chilli, add some soya sauce, add oyster sauce or eat as salad....will make words more digestible! jia you!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... short hair. Why not? I think you will look good with short hair... but it is Winter time right now and your ears may get cold :) Good luck digesting those words. I use Merriam-Webster when I am having trouble with words.