Friday, December 16, 2005

Father, I need the strength and courage to carry this on...
Father, lead me to Your righteousness..
Father, show me Your awesome power more and more in my life..
Father, hold me close to You so that I can hold on to You...
Father, without You by my side, I'm hopeless...
All my days are gifts from You..
I pray that you give me the wisdom that I use my days according to Your plan...
That I use them as You want me to...
Thank you, Father for holding my life in Your hands...


This is my life I surrender
by True Worshipper

"You've opened up my eyes to see You, Lord
You've turned my life around in righteousness
There is nothing more precious than to be in Your presence
And to see You by my side

This is my life, I surrender before Your throne
I bend my knees, I surrender to worship You
I lift my voice to sing Your praises
Be magnified and be glorified today..."

No comments: