Monday, December 12, 2005

I am so done!

After not making noise for quite sometimes, I am proud to say that I am totally done for this semester. Well, not quite! I still have to hand in my final project and take home exam to Bonnie this Wednesday. But I got it done last weekend and they are turned in as participation points only. In other words, you get credits as you turn them in. So, I am basically done! Done with all my course works for this degree. All I have left is my thesis hours which I'm sure will be a ton more interesting than those media buying stuffs. I still don't understand why I enrolled in that course until now... Hmmm, but that's okay. People learn from mistakes....

So, what do I have now? Hahaha! I have a big fat list that I need to do over the next few weeks. Interesting!
1. GRE (preparation + the actual test)
2. Going to library for my thesis lit review
3. Appointments after appointments with my dearest Dr. Dooley -- Don't get me wrong! She's an extremely nice lady. I really like her. I just don't like the idea that I'll be writing my thesis during the break... :(
4. Reorganize my notes and everything that I need for COMPS
5. And some other obligations that I've agreed to do...

Those lists may be big for me. But, as I saw people graduated yesterday at the Koch Arena, I'm sure I can't even express the satisfaction and happiness when I walk across that very stage in May. I really can't wait for that moment to come. But then, I still have to pass my thesis defense and COMPS. Oh GOD! Isn't it very painful when you dream dream dream then your dream got snatched away for a moment because you just realize that you'll never get there before you pass the big huge giant test?

Mannn, next semester is gonna be another interesting one....

No comments: