Monday, June 26, 2006

Tutti Frutti

We went for a movie today. Yes, the movie that I had been waiting for, looking forward to, and excited about. Yes, it's The Lakehouse! So, I expected myself to come out of the theater feeling and saying awwwhhhh... so sweet... and etc. Guess what! ABSOLUTELY WRONG! Came out feeling totally blur, confused, you name it! I didnt get it. Well, there is still something that I got out of the movie, but overall, blank!

Oh well! This is exactly why I don't do drama! So complicated! Romantic comedy is really the way to go! Easy to understand, entertaining, and of course funny!

---------

Learned something today about life and friendship in general

---------

I am blessed!

---------

I'm thankful!

---------

I'm happy!

---------

thats why I titled this entry Tutti Frutti! Coz it's mixed. It's little bit of everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one thing the movie tells is that love is patient :)