Monday, May 07, 2007

a huge blessing...

I got a keyboard last night! That's a huge huge huge blessing for me. I have been playing the keyboard and leading worship at the same time ever since I moved to K.C.

Pretty strange for some at The Mission :) Friends in Wichita KNOW that I don't play. But, it's happening!

I thought about buying one a few months back for me to practice at home, but it's pretty pricey. Plus, I don't even know what kind of keyboard I should get. I did pray about getting one, but I wasn't really serious to look for one. Two weeks ago, I started desiring to have a keyboard more. And last night, I got it! Someone gave it to me! That's just amazing! God is so good and this is just too good to be true! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the practice coming along?

Lee Ya said...

not bad :)