Saturday, May 19, 2007

reflection - this weekend, a year ago....

so, i went to the graduation reception at Midwestern last night. i came very late, because i actually didn't feel like going. but, i got a phone call, so i thought, yeah, i probably should go... so, i did... i was looking at the tables that were set up by the white house and i spotted a table where i sat a year ago.

yes, exactly a year ago, i sat at that particular table with my portfolio in hand interviewed by the president. it was a very quick interview.

today, i went to the graduation ceremony. i was there to work. i took pictures and jotted some things down for my story. as i listened to the speaker, my mind did wander - thank God for recorder! i'll just have to listen to it on monday at work to write my story :). i remember myself sitting in the graduation ceremony exactly a year ago thinking where God is taking me after this. at that time, i was a fresh graduate as well. it was a week after my own graduation. to make the long story short, last year today, i was offered the job i'm in right now....

i can't believe that it has been a year since i was offered the job. things did move very quickly. but, i'm glad things happened the way they are. God really know what's best for me. yesterday and today are moments of reflection for me. i'm still standing amazed of Him. i'm serving a great Master and i'm loving every minute of it....

1 comment:

joel said...

yea,God is awesome ~.^