Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DADDY's girl.....

One thing that I really love about my job is when I get to attend chapel services every Tuesdays and Wednesdays. God often uses that time to really speak right into my heart and open my eyes real big on certain things.

Points after points; illustrations after illustrations; testimonies after testimonies; today, it all came down to one - it is all about the ressurection. Nothing on earth can ever compare to our Heavenly Father's love.

It still amazes me until this very day that my Heavenly Father's love toward me and all His children is the same today, tomorrow and forever. I hear people say certain things like "Oh, she's definetely a daddy's girl" or "Here comes Mommy's girl." Sometimes I wonder which category I would fall into, although I may very well end up in neither one of those :)

I once read an article that it is human's tendency to have what is so-called "favorites" without realizing it. The article went on saying that even parents, although they do not admit it, have their favorite kid(s).

Today, God gave me a great reminder that unlike most earthly parents, He doesn't have His - let's say top 10 - favorite kids. To Him, we are all DADDY'S boy and DADDY'S girl. And, I thank God for that, because I know, with my own strength, if there's ever be a favorite list, I would never be able to make it there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.