Monday, September 03, 2007

"It is all in God's hands...."

Yes, it is all in God's hands... This is a very "famous" phrase of a seminary student that I know.... Throughout summer I was constantly reminded that "it is all in God's hands..."

Growing up in a Christian family, this is definetely something that is supposed to be engrained in me. Not that I do not believe that "it's all in God's hands," but to put it in application is certainly very difficult.

This summer, God gave me a wonderful opportunity to go back to my home country, Indonesia. I was able to see so many great things happening back home. I was able to be with my parents, meet my grandmas and relatives. I was given a privilege to serve at Jakarta Baptist Theological Seminary, lead worship at the church where I grew up, and I had to get my VISA thing straightened out. During those experiences,God had streched me a lot. But, He definetely showed me that "it's all in God's hands..."

These past two weeks, I have pondered upon few thoughts, and God brought me to that phrase again... "It's all in God's hands." I trust my God for every situation I have in my life. I know I serve a big and mighty God. And, although it is hard to comprehend what is going to be the outcome, I truly know "it's all in God's hands..."

No comments: