Sunday, March 19, 2006

I changed the song again!

Haha! I just changed the song again! I really love this song.... It's an Indonesian song sang by a very famous singer, Krisdayanti.... I really love it! Enjoy the clip! Here's the lyrics (together with the translation), if you wanna sing along!

Cobalah Untuk Setia
(Please try to be faithful)

Apalah maumu kasih,
(What is it that you want, my love?)
kau pilih diriku di dalam hidupmu
(You chose me to be in your life)
Nyatanya kulihat ini,
(But, this is what I see)
tak bisa kau coba untuk setia
(You can't even try to be faithful)

Sudah cukuplah sudah,
(Enough, it's enough)
kumemberikan waktu
(I've given you all the time you need)
Kau selalu tak bisa mencoba untuk setia...
(But you always can't even try to be faithful)

Chorus:
Yang selalu kuinginkan, yang selalu kunanti
(Whatever I want, whatever I wait for)
Kau coba untuk mengerti, apalah arti mencinta
(Please try to understand, what does it mean to love?)
Dan harus kau sadari, bila ingin bersamaku
(You've got to realize, if you wanna be with me)
Jangan coba kau ingkari, cobalah untuk setia...
(Don't try to break the promise, please try to be faithful)

Bridge:
Masihkah aku diinginkan, masihkah aku didambakan
(Am I still wanted? Am I still longed by you?)
Masihkah ada waktu untukmu bersamamu, akankah kujalani hidup...
(Is there still time for you to be with me? Am I gonna live this life?)

Chorus

Dan harus kau sadari, bila ingin bersamaku
(And you've got to realize, if you wanna be with me)
Jangan coba kau ingkari, cobalah untuk setia...
(Don't break your promise, please try to be faithful)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KK:-
I prefer the previous song

Anonymous said...

I love krisdayanti's songs but why must her more popular songs be so sad. "Jangan Pergi", "Menghitung Hari", "Mencintaimu" and this one. I guess that's her style.

Lee Ya said...

Hey KK! The previous song was nice. I agree... I'll put up the clip when I get a chance...

Chiam, yeah thats her style! And good job keeping up to date with her songs! Hehe...