Thursday, January 04, 2007

Father, heal my mommy....

So this morning I woke up receiving a text message from my sis, Jennifer, saying that mom is now in the hospital in jakarta due to dengue fever. Her white blood cell count was only 20,000 when she was admitted to the hospital. Apparently, it dropped to 18,000 after that. I'm so worried. She is by herself in Jakarta, because the rest of our family is in Surabaya. My mind is just with her constantly. How I wish I was there in Jakarta to be with her.

This evening my sister told me that the doctor had undergone a blood transfusion. Her WBC count is now 19,000. Slow progress, but I know she is in God's hands. I trust the Lord to be the Greatest Physician!

"Lord, I pray for healing!"

2 comments:

joel said...

jiejie,stay strong :) God in control!!!!

Anonymous said...

God is with u & ur family!
we're wit ya too! Stay strong!