Wednesday, January 03, 2007

You have clothed me with joy and gladness...

Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever....

His love endures forever
His love endures forever
His love endures forever
His love endures forever

(Chris Tomlin - Forever)


I remember singing that song on new year's eve with heavy tears...
I remember singing that song on new year's eve with my heart aching...
I remember singing that song on new year's eve on my knees...

Not because I didn't believe that God was faithful at that time, but because I knew that the Lord's name will be glorified through all these situations that I have with my family. Not because I didn't believe that God was strong when everybody was sick, but because I knew that when I'm on my weakest knees, He is strong. Not because I didn't believe that God was with me, but because I knew He was holding me tight with the palm of His hands saying, "Stop crying, My daughter. Let Daddy take over!" Not because I didn't believe that His love endures forever, but because I couldn't comprehend how He endured those pains in the Calvary when I was really hurt that night.

This evening I got to talk to my mom and she told me that things have gotten so much better! My grandma is doing better. Melissa is released from the hospital. And, my dad is progressing very very well!

On new year's eve I was overwhelmed with sorrows. And right now I'm overwhelmed with the joy that the Lord gave me! God's promise has never failed! "You have turned my mourning into dancing" (Psalm 30:11).

I know when he said that "all things will work out for good for those who love Him and those who are called according to His purpose;" He really wasn't joking. My God knows what He's talking about. My God knows what He's doing. And my God is a Man of His own Word!

For those of you who read this entry and don't know or don't have a personal relationship with the God (Jesus) I'm talking about; I hope this entry will touch your heart, open your eyes to the Truth, and move you to accept Him as Your Lord and Savior.

For those of you who already have a personal relationship with the Lord, I hope this entry encourages you to keep your faith in Him and share the GOOD NEWS to others.

Friends, thanks for praying! Thanks for your e-cards, e-mails, text messages and phone calls. I'm sure my family appreciates those too! "The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. " James 5:16 (NASB)

No comments: