Thursday, May 31, 2007

FIVE things.....

I was tagged by a friend who did this thing.... So, here goes....

5 Things Found in Your Bag
- cell phone
- wallet
- sunglasses
- kleenex
- keys

5 Things Found in Your Wallet
- pictures
- cash
- credit cards
- business cards
- Driver's License

5 Favourite Things in My Room
- my precious keyboard!
- my comfy bed
- my closet :)
- my piggies
- my computer

5 Things You've Always Wanted To Do
- be able to play the piano well and lead worship at the same time
- eat :)
- go back to school :)
- know how to speak chinese
- go on missions trip

5 Things You've Currently Into
- learning how to play the keyboard!
- walking with Alyssa!
- facebook? :)
- BABY (my precious puggy!)
- shopping

5 People You Will Tag
- Jennifer Hendra
- Melissa Hendra
- Alyssa Davis
- Whitney Shafer
- Amy Gilmore

No comments: